Friday 27 July 2012

John Kulandai Elias on Fr. G. Alphonse

John Kulandai Elias
 
I am really sorry to learn about that. He was a great man. I learnt a lot from him. His demise is a loss for all of us. I am extremely shocked to hear this sad news! Was he very sick? Fr. Alphonse helped many many poor people and carried out a silent work of the Kingdom. He was an imbodiment of Church's option for the poor and the vision for the Kingdom. Oh, I feel very sad to miss his funeral. Greater is my sadness to think that I shall no more meet him. HE WAS INDEED A VERY HOLY MAN, BECAUSE HE WAS SELFLESSLY FOR THE POOR. Will I reach there? Good Father G. Alphonse, pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

G7 உச்சி மாநாட்டில் பங்கேற்கும் திருத்தந்தை பிரான்சிஸ்

  G7 உச்சி மாநாட்டில் பங்கேற்கும் திருத்தந்தை பிரான்சிஸ் இத்தாலியின் தென் பகுதியான புலியாவில் (Puglia) நடைபெறும் G7 உச்சி மாநாட்டில் திருத்த...